Website Journey Tracking has associated analytics reports that allow you to track the journeys of your visitors and review webpage content performance.
The following reports are available:
- Overview: a high-level summary of visitor and content data
- Content: a detailed summary of content performance
- Accounts: a detailed summary of account engagement
- Visitors: a detailed summary of visitor engagement
If you’ve purchased Guide and Concierge, you can also access the Recommendations report, which helps you understand the engagement with and effectiveness of PathFactory’s micro-personalized recommendations on your website.
Access analytics reports
You can access the analytics reports in two ways.
- Navigate to Website Tools.
- Find the domain for which you wish to view analytics and select Manage.
- In the top right, select Analytics. The Overview report load.
- In the top right, use the dropdown to switch between the different reports.
You can also use the main navigation bar and navigate to Path Analytics > Website Tools.