Page Settings allow you to configure the appearance and behavior of your Explore page using the following:
- Appearance settings
- Custom URL slug
- Public title (the name which appears in the browser tab)
- External code
You are able to customize how your Explore page looks by applying an appearance group.
- Go to the Explore pages to set their colors, fonts, images, and content layout.
See this article for more information on Explore appearance settings.
- On the Explore Pages screen, select an Explore page from the left panel.
- Select an Explore page from the left panel, and then select Appearance settings as shown below.
- Select an appearance group and then to save, click Update.
The URL Slug is the customizable part of your Explore Page’s URL. A URL Slug is automatically generated when you create a new Explore Page, but you have the ability to change it to whatever you want!
|URL Slugs can help improve SEO, so make it something relevant to your Explore Page.|
|If you shared the Explore Page before making this change the previously shared URL will no longer link to the content track.|
- On the Explore Page Settings screen, click URL Slug.
- A popup window appears. Type the text which will appear at the end of your content track’s URL. Click Update to save your changes.
The Page Title is the name displayed on browser tabs.
If you don’t enter a Page Title, the browser tab displays the title used in the hero section.
|You can customize the favicon in appearance settings, under the General tab.
- Click Page Title.
- Add a the page title you want to display. Click Update to save.
- The title will be displayed as the page name on browser tabs.
External Code can be used to add custom features to your content track. Use external code to add chat boxes, header buttons, and more!
|External code will only be available if you have already added code to your PathFactory instance.|
- On the left panel, click External Code.
- Select as many pieces of external code as you want from the drop-down menu. Click Update to save.