The following are included in the 21.0 release on December 5th, 2017.
In this release, we are introducing LookbookHQ’s Public API, Improvements to Route Analytics and Explore for Recommend with a miscellaneous group of improvements and bug fixes.
LookbookHQ’s Public API
- You can leverage LookbookHQ’s Public API to extract all LookbookHQ engagement data to any data warehouse or 3rd party system. To learn more, click here.
- With a redesign User Interface, we have improved how you can leverage your existing forms within your Content Experiences
- Gate high value assets with a lead capture form and present offers to your most engaged visitors. To learn more click here.
Explore for Recommend
- Leveraging Explore with Recommend allows you to deliver content in a way that will more optimized content experiences to help visitors consume more assets, and to improve binge rates. To learn more, click here
Other New Features
- Add Account Information to Visitor Journeys per Session CSV
- Filters for Explore for Recommend on Mobile
- Ability to Filter by “Segment” within a Content Experience
- Known Visitor Toggle filters engagement correctly
Improvements to Route Analytics
- You can now see which segments are driving the most engagement within a specific Route through the timeline chart
- Hover over any of the bar segments and you can see the name of the segment and the number of visits for that segment that day
- CSV Renames to identify correct type of CSV for Visitor Journeys per Session
- Like and Unlike within the Flow Promoter
- Carousels are being populated correctly for Explore for Recommend
- Fixed Insecure Log In Attempts
- Visitor Sessions are now being marked correctly for exclusions rules and are only applied to future sessions
- Email submission are being tracked correctly for Content Experience Analytics
- Upload process for multiple PDFs are generating the correct thumbnail images
- Autoplay videos behave differently on mobile by respecting the user’s data and browsing preferences
- Website Content Experience appears correctly for Internet Explorer 11