This article covers:
- How to integrate your PathFactory instance with your Tableau Desktop account (to automatically send your PathFactory data into Tableau)
How to Integrate PathFactory and Tableau Desktop
- On the Tableau Data Source Connect Page, select Web Data Connector.
If you don’t see it listed in the left menu, click More and select it from the full menu.
- Enter the following URL for the web data connector: https://app.cdn.lookbookhq.com/libraries/tableau/connector.html
The URL will appear in the top address bar. Press Enter on your keyboard.
Web Connector URL field
Browser URL Address
- On the following page, enter a valid PathFactory Public API Key and the date range for the data you wish to analyze.
Public API Key field
- Drag the Visitor Sessions + Page Views Standard Connection into the “Drag tables here” area.
Drag Tables Here
- Click Update Now to load the data. You can now build your worksheets and dashboards from this data!
Update Now button