Sometimes a website campaign contains out of date content or images, and you no longer want to use it. You can either disable the campaign for possible future use, or delete it entirely.
Enable/Disable a Website Campaign
- Navigate to Website Campaigns.
- From the list that appears, select a Website URL.
- On the campaign’s corresponding panel, toggle off Enabled.
Delete a Website Campaign from webpage
Navigate to Website Campaigns.
- In the list of URLs that appear, click the checkbox beside the campaign you want to delete.
- On the top right side of the screen, click the Delete button.
WARNING: This action permanently deletes the campaign and currently there is no way to retrieve a deleted website campaign.
- A message appears, asking if you are sure you want to remove this campaign.
- Click Cancel or Yes, depending on if you want to reuse this information in future.