Create the form
- Click on the gear icon on the main screen (top right). On the popup menu that appears, select Forms.
- On the Forms Library, to add a new form select +Add Form.
- The Add Form window will pop up. Type in the name of your new form and then click Add Form.
- The new form will appear in your form library. The default form type is Standard.
Look and Feel
- Click anywhere within the title section to change the form’s title and description.
- If you want an image to appear on your form click the box next to Enable Header Image.
- When you are done making changes to the title and description click Update to save.
- Click the image space to edit the form’s image.
- Click the image you want on your form. A yellow box will appear around the selected image. Click Apply to save your selection.
- Click anywhere within the body of the form to edit the available fields.
- Select and deselect any of the fields by clicking on them. You can assign fields to be displayed or not, and within those you choose to display, you can designate them as required for the viewer to fill out. When you are finished, click Update to save any changes you made.
- Click anywhere within the submit field to edit the form type section.
- You can edit the text which appears on the submit button. Click Update to save your changes.
Contact Permissions and Cookie Consent
- Click anywhere within the contact field to edit this section.
- Toggle On the Cookie Consent if you want to allow visitors to consent to cookie tracking while submitting the form.
- Click anywhere within the cookie consent field to edit this section.
- Click Update to save your changes.