Create the form
- Click on Add Form.
- The Add Form window will pop up. Type in the name of your new form and then click Add Form.
- The new form will appear in your form library. The default form type is Standard.
Look and Feel
- Click anywhere within the title section to change the form’s title and description.
- If you want an image to appear on your form click the box next to Enable Header Image.
- When you are done making changes to the title and description click Update to save.
- Click the image space to edit the form’s image.
- Click the image you want on your form. A yellow box will appear around the selected image. Click Apply to save your selection.
- Click anywhere within the body of the form to edit the available fields.
- Select and deselect any of the fields by clicking on them. Click Update to save any changes you made.
- Click anywhere within the submit field to edit this section.
- You can edit the text which appears on the submit button. Click Update to save your changes.
Contact Permissions and Cookie Consent
- Click anywhere within the contact field to edit this section.
- Toggle On the Cookie Consent if you want to allow visitors to consent to cookie tracking while submitting the form.
- Click anywhere within the cookie consent field to edit this section.
- Click Update to save your changes.