|If you are using a Custom HTML Form you must add a capture tag to ensure your form fills are tracked in PathFactory.|
Create the form
- Click on Add Form.
Add Form button
- The Add Form window will pop up. Type in the name of your new form and then click Add Form.
Add Form button
- The new form will appear in your form library. The default form type is Standard. Click on Form Type to select a new type.
Form Type option
- Select Custom HTML and click Apply.
Custom HTML checkbox
- Click Custom HTML.
Custom HTML option
- Enter your custom HTML and click Submit to save your changes.
Example of custom HTML
Look and Feel
- Click Form Header if you want a form header to be included on your custom HTML form.
Form Header toggle
- Click anywhere within the header box to edit this section.
Header box for Form
- You can change the text which will appear on your header. Select Enable Header Image to include an image in your header. Click Update to save your changes.
Enable Header Image checkbox
- Click the image space to edit the header’s image.
Form Header Image option
- Click the image you want on your header. A yellow box will appear around the selected image. Click Apply to save your selection.
- Click Form Dimensions to edit the size of the form.
Form Dimensions option
- Enter the desired size. Click Apply to save your changes.
Height and width are measured in pixels.
- If you are using html from an Eloqua or Marketo form you will see an additional configurations to apply default styling to your form, choose a primary and secondary form color and font for your form. These settings will edit your form’s CSS so you can customize the look and feel of your MAP form.
Default Styling toggle
- To preview these changes click on the preview button on the lower left side of the configuration screen.
Preview Form button