Redirecting visitors from a Thank You landing page into a Content Track is a great way to promote your content to interested prospects.
This article covers:
- How to redirect form fills to a Content Track
Redirect Form Fills to a Content Track
- Create a landing page in Eloqua and add the code below using the HTML element:
After submitting a form, this page will briefly appear blank to visitors before they are quickly redirected into a Content Track. This page essentially acts as a bridge, so the visitor’s email address can pass from the submitted form into the PathFactory platform. This allows PathFactory to immediately identify the visitor, and track their activity.
- Create a form in Eloqua.
- Add an “Update Contacts – With Form Data” form processing step, and set the unique identifier as Email Address.
- Add a “Redirect to Web Page” form processing step, and select Send to an External URL.
- Enter the following URL:
- Replace YourEloquaBaseURL with the URL of your Eloqua instance
- The PathFactory-Redirect.html component is the landing page that you created in step 1
- Replace with the URL of the Content Track you want to send visitors to
You can use the URL of any Target Track, Recommend Track, Explore Page, or Route.
- Your External URL will now be in the following format: