You can easily turn off Website Tools for an entire website property.
When Website Tools is turned on for your property, this means:
- Website recommendations and content analysis is active (if your subscription includes recommendations)
- Website Journey Tracking is active
- Guide and Concierge will appear on the URL paths you’ve defined and deliver recommended content
- For legacy Website Promoter product users only: if there is a conflicting path (i.e. www.example.com/blog is present in both products), Website Tools takes precedence. Any previously created website promoters will be disabled and will be replaced with the configurations from Website Tools.
Turn off Website Tools
- Navigate to Website Tools.
- Find the website you wish to manage and select Manage.
- At the top left of the screen beside the domain name, select Edit. The Edit Property dialog appears.
- Clear the checkbox for Enable Website Journey Tracking. The checkbox below it (Enable Content Analysis Service, Recommendation Service and Website Components) will automatically be cleared as well.
- Select Save.
When you wish to turn on Website Tools, simply repeat this procedure and check both checkboxes.