Please note that Foldering and List-View are currently in controlled availability. For access please contact your customer success manager.
User Management Improvements
There have been several enhancements to the user management area in the application:
- Admin users can now see the last time when a user logged in and the number of times they have logged in the last 30 days.
- For Admin users we have added a new column in the user management list to show the user type of each user (either admin or author).
- We have added a filter to show either active users or disabled users in the user management list so admin users can easily see how many active or inactive users they have in an organization.
- Usernames will now be read only after a user is created. This is to ensure a proper audit history for who created a content track.
Enable HTTPS/Force HTTPS is now read-only
We fixed an issue where the Enable HTTPS/Force HTTPS was not being saved correctly in the organization settings. This feature is now read-only and can only be modified by contacting support.
Foldering and List View Improvements
There have been several improvements in Foldering and List View:
- Added a Forms Column for Content Tracks List View
- On List View for Content Tracks, the Forms column has been added which shows if the Content Track has any Form Strategy for a Content or the Track.
- Search and Filters functionality inside the Folders
- If you are searching or filtering inside a folder, it now will return results inside that folder and from any children folder(s). Previously search would return results across all Content Tracks and Explore. To search across all Content Tracks or Explore you can still click on the Root and do the search.
- Ability to hide Labels from List View
- If you are not using Labels, you can contact Support or your CSM to disable them from appearing in List-View, Edit, Create, and Clone modals for Content Tracks.
That’s it for this week! As always, please email email@example.com for assistance and send any product feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!