Edit or delete a form
- Select the form you want to edit. The editing window will open on the right.
- Click on any section of the form to edit it.
Form Name field
- Click Apply to save changes after editing each section.
- Delete a form by clicking the trash bin icon at the bottom of the form editing window.
Trash can icon
Sort the Forms Library
- Assets in the form library can be sorted by name, form type, date added, and date updated. The default setting is to sort by name.
- Click any of the column headings to sort by that field. The active sorting field will be a darker blue, and will have an arrow icon indicating the sorting direction.
Form Type column
- Click on a column heading a second time to reverse the sorting. For example, to display assets by name in reverse alphabetical order, click on Name a second time.
Sort order button