How to Create a PathFactory Public API Key
Reach out to your Customer Service Manager to ensure you have access to PathFactory’s Public API.
|You can only create API keys if you have purchased (or your package includes) the PathFactory Public API. For more information on getting access to PathFactory’s Public API, contact your CSM.|
- Click on your username in the top right hand corner and select Organization Settings from the drop-down menu.
Login menu (Organization Settings)
- Click on API Configurations.
API Configurations tab
- To generate a new API Key, click Generate Key.
Generate Key button
- Enter a name for the key, and click Generate API Key.
This name can represent the name of the system or the purpose this API key will have within your marketing technology stack.
Generate API Key menu
- Once you have created an API Key, you will be able to show, copy, and remove it from your active API Key library.
Viewing and Sharing icons