A Resource Center enhances a Landing Page by providing easy access to supplementary materials, which could include documents, guides, videos, or other relevant content.
Note: This feature is available when you create an Experience based on a Theme that is version 4.0 or higher. If you’re not sure which version you are using, open your list of Themes (click the gear icon, then select Themes). Locate the Theme you are using. There is a column that lists the version of each Theme, as shown below. To read more about Themes and their uses, read Introduction to Themes.
To add a Resource Center section to a Landing Page, you will edit a Theme’s Landing Page Template section and then use that updated Template to create Landing Pages. Follow the steps below to use this feature.
- On the main navigation menu, click the gear icon, and then select Themes.
- Choose a Theme from the list and click on its title to edit.
- On the Theme that opens, select the Landing Page Templates tab.
- On the top right corner of the screen, select Customize.
- Next, select Add Section as shown below.
- The Add Section menu pops up. From the dropdown list, select Resource Center.
- The following layout is available for the Resource Center. Select it and then click Save.
- You’ll notice the newly added section is now visible on the list of sections for the given Landing Page Template.
- Using the editing menu for this section, you can customize its appearance and heading of the Resource Center section you just added, including the background, padding, redirection, and number and appearance of content asset cards that are displayed.
- When you are finished editing the Landing Page Template, lock in your changes by clicking Save. Or, to exit without saving if you do not want the changes applied, click on the Return to Theme link. Then, at the confirmation, click Yes.