Now that you’ve created Topics, Business Units, and Content Types, you are ready to apply these tags to your content assets!
This article covers:
- How to tag content assets with the tags you have created
- How to add Smart Topics to your content assets
|You are able to tag multiple content assets by bulk selecting them in the Content Library. To select multiple files hold down the Command key (Mac) or the Control key (Windows) while selecting files.|
|If you want to find all your content assets without a particular tag type you can use the filters in the Content Library.
Content Type Filters
- Select the content asset you want to edit from the Content Library. This will open the Content Asset Configuration window on the right.
Content Asset list
- Click Topics to open edit mode.
- Select the topic tags you want to add from the drop-down menu, or start typing to find a topic.
You can select multiple tags. Deselect tags by clicking on them again.
- Once you are finished adding topics click Apply.
Smart Topic Tags
- If you want to add Smart Topics, select the content asset you want to tag from the Content Library and click Advanced Edit.
Advanced Edit button
- The content upload and configuration screen will open, and you can select Smart Topics from the list of suggestions. Click Done to save.
Smart Topic selection