On Landing Pages you can hide sections that you do not want to display. For example, you may not need a Testimonials section for your Landing Page. This feature lets you easily toggle the visibility of each section off or on.
This feature is scalable, meaning you may create multiple Landing Pages based on a single Template, and then specify which sections should be visible in each individual Landing Page while still using the same original template source to drive consistent formatting and style.
To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Open a Templated Experience in edit mode.
- In the Templated Experience select the Landing Page Setup tab.
- Click the Customize Page link associated with the Landing Page.
- On the page that opens, each of the sections on the right side have an eye icon next to it as shown below. Click the icon to hide or show the section to visitors.
5. Save your changes by clicking Save. To cancel, click Return to Landing Pages and confirm by clicking Yes.