PathFactory gives you the ability to edit your content by changing the asset name or thumbnail image, adding tags, and more.
There are two ways to edit your content:
- Change how content assets appear across all Content Tracks by editing in the Content Library
- Apply changes to a content asset within a specific Content Track, without affecting how it appears in other Tracks
|This article covers how to make changes within the Content Library. Click here for information on making changes within a specific Content Track.|
Open Content Asset Configuration
Content Assets can be edited individually or by bulk. Bulk edit your content when possible to save time!
- To edit a single content asset, select it in the Content Library. The configuration window will open on the right.
- To edit in bulk, select multiple content assets by holding down the Command key (Mac) or the Control key (Windows) while selecting files.
Select Multiple Content Assets
- You are then able to edit the Public Configurations, Internal Configurations, or click Advanced Edit to return to the Smart Content Insights.
If you have a content asset which cannot be hosted in an iFrame, scroll down the configuration modal, and toggle on IFrame Sandbox.
iFrame Sandbox toggle
In the configuration window for a content asset, hover over the Source URL and click the pencil icon.
Update the Source URL or the Source File of the asset. Once updated, the new asset will show across all your content tracks.
The Refresh Content button only appears in the configuration window for PDF content assets.
|If you have uploaded a PDF content asset by source URL, changes made to that PDF file at the source will not be automatically reflected in PathFactory.|
Clicking Refresh Content will update your PDF content asset, as well as its thumbnail image.
Refresh Content button